SPEEDWAY CREME - Matte Creme with Red and Blue Stripe and White Trim
Thousand Helmets pair perfectly with Svolta scooters! Speedway Creme is a fun match for any scooter colorway.
Not only do they have a unique retro style, so rare in any helmet, but they also include some pretty incredible safety and convenience features.
Designed for urban city riding, the minimalist Heritage bike helmets are inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- Secret PopLock for securing your helmet to your bike or scooter
- Vegan leather straps
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- One-handed magnetic fastener (no more under chin pinching!)
- 7 vents with internal channeling
- A built-in low-profile visor
- Premium matte rubberized finish and moto trim
- CPSC and EN 1078 safety certified
- Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M) or 490g (L)
*Helmets are not exchangeable or returnable. Please measure your head to ensure an accurate fit before purchasing.
Small: 21-22in, 54-57cm. Hat Size: 6 3/4 - 7 1/8.
Medium: 22-23in, 57-59cm. Hat Size: 7 1/8 - 7 3/8.
Large: 23-24in, 59-62cm. Hat Size: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4.
Step 1: Use a flexible measuring tape to measure.
Step 2: Wrap the measuring tape around your head just above the eyebrows.
Step 3: Find your size by using the fit guide above. If you're in-between sizes, size down.
Every head is different, but with Thousand helmets' integrated dial fit system, it's easy to make small adjustments for a comfortable fit. Just turn the dial clockwise to tighten or counterclockwise to loosen. You can also remove some or all of the interior fit pads without affecting the safety of your lid to accomplish your preferred fit.
Always wear a helmet while scooting!