New junior helmets by Thousand made especially for kids!
SPEEDWAY CREME - Matte White with Red and Blue Racing Stripes, X-Small
Thousand Jr. Helmets pair perfectly with Svolta scooters! Speedway Creme is a great match with any scooter, including Ace Red, Mega Red, Mega Teal, Legend Black, Legend Grey.
Not only do they have a unique retro style, so rare in any helmet, but they also include some pretty incredible safety and convenience features.
Designed for kids, the minimalist Heritage bike helmets are inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- Recommended for kids ages 5-11
- Dial fit for precise adjustments and enables helmet to grow with your child
- Vegan leather straps with a chip pad for extra comfort
- 6 vents and interior cooling channels for active ventilation
- One-handed magnetic fastener (no more under chin pinching!)
- Colorways featuring premium finishes including soft touch
- Fits head sizes ranging from 49 cm to 53 cm
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Certified CE, CSPC, and ASTM standards for cycling, roller skating and skateboarding
- Lightweight helmet at 390g (XS)
- CA P65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
*Helmets are not exchangeable or returnable. Please measure your head to ensure an accurate fit before purchasing.
X-Small (Child/Jr.): 19.3-20.9in, 49-53cm.
Small: 21-22in, 54-57cm. Hat Size: 6 3/4 - 7 1/8.
Medium: 22-23in, 57-59cm. Hat Size: 7 1/8 - 7 3/8.
Large: 23-24in, 59-62cm. Hat Size: 7 3/8 - 7 3/4.
Step 1: Use a flexible measuring tape to measure.
Step 2: Wrap the measuring tape around your head just above the eyebrows.
Step 3: Find your size by using the fit guide above. If you're in-between sizes, size down.
Every head is different, but with Thousand helmets' integrated dial fit system, it's easy to make small adjustments for a comfortable fit. Just turn the dial clockwise to tighten or counterclockwise to loosen. You can also remove some or all of the interior fit pads without affecting the safety of your lid to accomplish your preferred fit.
Always wear a helmet while scooting!